Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Websites with Great Recipes

I love to try new recipes, and get a lot of them emailed to me from:

SparkPeople.com
What I love about this website is you can say "don't email me recipes with fish in them, because I won't make them" and set other parameters, so you don't get a bunch of junk that you won't ever cook.
There are a couple of drawbacks: you can get the same recipe over and over (usually once every six months or so) and some of the recipes aren't that great (not horrible, just lack a little flavor)

Goop.com
This is Gwyneth Paltrow's website where she posts her favorite stuff--sometimes it is stuff she makes, and sometimes it is places to go, and sometimes it is stuff she buys...there are some pretty snazzy recipes in there, too. And you know if Gwyneth is supporting it, they are all healthy and vegan and wonderful.

SugarbustersForum.com
There are some super recipes in there from people who are very talented. There is great whole wheat pizza crust that my family loves, and some yummy chicken dishes that are super, too.

I find great recipes in Cooking Light, Real Simple, Better Homes & Gardens (although I don't get this anymore--they have some good stuff that I have torn out from years past), and Weight Watchers (I get these forwarded from friends a lot since I'm not a WW member).

No comments:

Post a Comment